1916-1945 Mercury Dime 90% Silver Coin Random Year – BU

$13.99

49 in stock

Description

This Mercury Dime is in brilliant uncirculated condition and looks just like it did the day it was released from the U.S. Mint. As you may know, Mercury Dimes were produced by the U.S. Mint from the Years of 1916 to 1945. These coins are highly sought after because their composition of 90% silver. The remaining 10% is copper.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “1916-1945 Mercury Dime 90% Silver Coin Random Year – BU”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *